Delivering IT Transformation to Federal Healthcare
Strategic’s experience with Audio Video, cloud and collaboration enable us in deploying telehealth, telemedicine, and electronic health record solutions for your healthcare system.
Telehealth for Federal Healthcare
Modern technology platforms dramatically improve the quality of care for patients and improve health access particularly for those located in remote areas. Integrating cloud services, Audio Video, collaboration, connectivity, and cybersecurity enable Federal healthcare agencies in meeting critical patient care needs. Strategic Communications is an experienced industry leader in delivering full lifecycle IT solutions.
TELEHEALTH, TELEMEDICINE & HOME HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- Video Teleconferencing (VTC)
- Streaming Media
- Sound Masking and Audio Privacy Solutions
- Mobile Carts & Telemedicine Devices
- Wireless and Terrestrial Networks
- HIPAA Compliant IT Environment Design
- Electronic Health Record and Cloud Migration Services
- Next Generation Information Security Solutions
Cybersecurity Solutions for Federal Healthcare
Federal Healthcare agencies continue to implement new strategies in protecting their data and their patient data from malicious cyber threats. Strategic partners with leading cybersecurity vendors like, Cisco, Palo Alto, LogRhythm, Check Point, Datanchor and more in creating multi-layered protection for your IT environment. Our solutions integrate with machine learning, artificial intelligence and data analytics engines giving your security team the ability to automate incident response protocols and account for every device touching your network.
CYBERSECURITY SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Network and Email Monitoring
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
- Log Management
- Threat Detection
- HIPAA Compliance and CMMC
- Zero Trust Security Model